- 700mm Cover – quick installation and easy handling.
- Easy Fixing – conventional through fixed screws maximise performance and installation.
- Hi-Tensile Steel – light weight and high strength with improved damage resistance.
- Spring Curving – new data for curved roofs.
- Design Flexibility – long lengths and anti-capillary side laps enable Stramit® Longspan cladding to be used effectively on applications from vertical wall cladding and fascias to roofs with pitch as low as 1.5°.
- Fully Tested – a full range of load performance tables to suit most applications.
- Extended Spans – strength and rigidity of the profile allows economical construction.
Enquiry About Stramit Longspan®
Enter Your Name :
Enter Your Email ID :
Enter Your Phone Number :
Enter Enquiry Subject :
Enter Your Message :