- Economical – low cost roof and wall cladding available in long lengths.
- Easy Fixing – conventional through fixed screws maximise performance and installation.
- 762mm Cover – quick installation and easy handling.
- Hi-tensile Steel – light weight and high strength.
- 5° Minimum Pitch – to suit most traditional applications.
- Anti-capillary Side Laps – 11/2 rib overlaps for weather protection.
- Spring Curving – ideal for curved roofs.
- Curving Quality – available in G300 steel for architectural roofs or bullnosing.
- Fully Tested – a full range of load performance tables to suit most applications.
Enquiry About Stramit® Corrugated
Enter Your Name :
Enter Your Email ID :
Enter Your Phone Number :
Enter Enquiry Subject :
Enter Your Message :